Support for multiple users
For those who have never heard of us yet, ShiningPanda CI is a hosted Continuous Integration service dedicated to Python.
ShiningPanda CI now supports multiple members for each workspace. Inviting new members to a workspace can be done from the dashboard, in the "Members" section.
We currently handle three levels of permissions: users, administrators and super-administrators. Administrators have all the permissions given to users, and super-administrators have all the permissions given to both users and administrators.
The permissions are as follow:
- view Jenkins jobs results,
- start Jenkins jobs.
- manage Jenkins jobs (create new jobs, configure),
- manage Jenkins instance (start, stop, restart, reset),
- manage Build Environments.
- manage account subscriptions,
- manage users.